Monday, April 29, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate chip cookies - a staple of everyone's diet (or at any rate, they should be).  These chocolate chip cookies come out so ridiculously moist that I've made like six dozen in four days.  And eaten six dozen in four days.  However, since my boyfriend proposed last weekend, I can eat as many cookies as I want (and get as fat as I want) because I'm not going to die alone!  And on that happy note, the recipe...

Ingredients
2 eggs
1 package of vanilla pudding mix*
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups flour
1 package (11.5 oz, I think) milk chocolate chips**

Directions
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.  Beat together the eggs, pudding mix, butter, both the sugars, and the vanilla extract until creamy.  Add half the flour, beat together, then add the other half and beat it in as well.  Mix in the chocolate chips.  Drop by tablespoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet, then bake for 9-10 minutes and NO LONGER.  They might not look done, but they are.  Makes 3 dozen cookies.

*Can substitute white chocolate pudding mix as well
*Can substitute white chocolate chips and add macadamia nuts - goes well with the white chocolate pudding mix


1 comment:

  1. Self rising flour or all purpose? Making these for Santa!

    ReplyDelete